Friday, May 30, 2014

Going Crazy for Flowers

During the summer wearing flowers just seems appropriate.  I love flower jewelry and over the years I have made quite a few flower fringe bracelets for summer fun!  

Recently I decided that wearing flowers on your wrist just wasn't  enough so I came up with the idea of making a fringe flower centerpiece to wear as a necklace.   Instead of making a beaded necklace to finish off the centerpiece,  I decided to add  Sari silk.  The shades of pink in this necklace are just luscious and it will definitely be a summer favorite.  Can't you just picture this with a white cotton shirt or t-shirt this summer?  I certainly can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.