Thursday, September 18, 2014

Anchors Away Challenge


Since I accidentally deleted my pictures for the blog hop on my ipad while on vacation,   I decided that I would add a second blog post to show you the pic.  After seeing all the great designs from the other participants,  I was a little embarrassed to show mine but I didn't want you to think that I really didn't do my earrings.

As I mentioned in my previous post I loved these anchors and went to Suburban Girl Studio's etsy shop to pick up a pair so that I could participate in the challenge.  Time got away from me and I delayed making my piece until the day before I left on vacation.  I had won a kit with the same focal at Bead Fest along with yellow waxed linen, navy and white seed beads.  I decided to use them in my earrings and put together a hasty design with fringe and the cute focals.  Hopefully I have learned my lesson and in the future I get started sooner so that more thought can be put into my piece.

2 comments:

  1. well those are just fun and adorable! I love blue and yellow together - it is so nautical and summer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasty or not, they are really cute. I really like that pop of golden yellow with the blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.