Sunday, October 19, 2014

Autumn Jewelry Inspiration


Recently a call out for jewelry designed with a fall or halloween theme was placed by  Ema Kilroy of Ema K Designs.  Having several items in my stash that fit this category I provided some pics of one my halloween themed bracelets.  This fringe bracelet is a jumble of beads using your traditional black and orange - flowers, stars, rounds and more and a happy jack-o-lantern button for a closure.
Halloween Theme Bracelet





I am pleased that my bracelet was selected as one used in Ema's blog post over on the Craftsy.com website.  If you haven't visited the Craftsy website before, you should check it out.  It is loaded with tons of  inspiration, patterns and projects for various crafts to include jewelry making.






Please take a peek at the other Autumn and Halloween inspired designs over on Craftsy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.